Castelli products have been specially developed to meet the needs of professional athletes at the highest level of the sport, to allow them to perform well in all conditions, from the cold of Belgium in March to the heat of France in July. We select materials that will maximize your performance but that sometimes require some extra care in washing.
We cannot guarantee that your Castelli product will last forever, but we encourage you to follow the care instructions below to maximize the product’s performance and life span.
Washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside each piece of clothing. Following these instructions will help make sure that your gear will last as long as possible. Careful washing and maintenance will ensure the highest performance from your Castelli products and extend their useful life span.
- Always read the care label before washing a piece of clothing.
- Close all zips and Velcro fasteners and turn the garment inside out.
- Hand or machine wash on a lukewarm permanent press cycle (max. 40°C / 104°F)
- Use a small amount of liquid detergent, not powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry.
- Castelli Nano Flex products and softshell jackets and wind vests can be tumbled dry on low heat for about 20 minutes to rejuvenate the water repellent finish.