CASTELLI Roubaix 2 Gel Short Finger Glove (Womans) - Black
Tip Please keep in mind that Castelli fits smaller than most locally made cycling apparel. Please up-size.
About the Castelli Roubaix Gel 2 Glove
Castelli Roubaix Gel 2 women's cycling gloves are designed especially for difficult and demanding routes. They are tailored specifically for women fitting hands well and providing great comfort. The Castelli Damping System (CDS) is incorporated to reduce pressure on the sensitive median nerve ensuring improved safety and comfort. The micro mesh outer part provides excellent ventilation. Additionally, Castelli Roubaix Gel 2 cycling gloves have velcro cuffs, for easy on, off and hold on your hands.
- Designed for Temperature Range 15°-30°C / 59°-86°F
- Castelli’s most padded women’s glove in the collection. The Castelli Damping System (CDS) protects median nerve with gel padding for additional cushioning
- High-breathability back with perforated palm makes the Roubaix Gel 2 glove breathable for cycling warm days.
- Glove material is 93% Polyester, 7% Elasthan
- The fingerless design ensures a good grip Straight cut for normal freedom of movement
- Anatomical neoprene cuff with embossed Velcro closure
We Also Recommend
CASTELLI Giro Cycling Cap - Black
CASTELLI Giro Cycling Cap - Pink
CASTELLI Giro Cycling Cap - Wine
CASTELLI Nano-Flex Arm Warmers
Very comfortable and light. Perfect for summer
Easy to take on and off and gives light palm protection